All of our properties are fully equipped. We also
- All sheets, towels, pillowslips, hand towels, bathmats and tea towels
- Beds are made for you except for single night summer bookings
- Doonas and pillows for all beds excluding day beds and sofa beds
- Firewood and starter pack of kindling, firelighters, matches
- Toilet paper, guest soaps (1 per bed space)
- Dishwashing liquid and dishwasher tablets
- Aluminium foil and plastic wrap
- Garbage and recycle bags
- Gas bottles for BBQ's where indicated
What deposit do I pay, and how do I pay it?
For on line bookings, a 50 % deposit or full payment if booking is made within 30 days of arrival is required by credit card to confirm your booking.
Bookings made through the office require a 50% deposit paid within 7 days or full payment if booking is made within 30 days of arrival for summer bookings, 45 days of arrival for winter bookings.
Payment is by Mastercard, Visa, Direct Deposit.
Full terms and conditions of booking are available on the Booking page
Can I hire Baby Items?
Portacots (no linen), high chairs, portable baby baths, stair guards and a stroller are available for hire, at $20 per item for the duration of your stay, a credit card number is required for security.
It is recommended you book early to ensure availability.
Can I bring my Dog on holiday with me?
We have a few 'dog-friendly' properties, however we require that owners do not allow their dogs on any seating furniture, including day beds, and on beds.
Excess cleaning charges will apply if a dog is kept in a property
that is not classified as 'dog friendly'.
Dog owners are responsible for any damage caused, or excess cleaning is required on departure.
All dogs must be registered in their home local government area, and have a Dinner Plain Permit, available from the Alpine Shire, click here to go to the application form.
Dog owners must comply with Dinner Plain Local Laws with regards to dogs.
Don't forget to bring your 'doggy doo' bags.