Welcome to Dinner Plain
Accommodation Services of Dinner Plain offer a variety of properties to choose from, including cute little chalets, medium and large luxury houses. We have properties where you can experience the ambiance of a crackling fire, expansive views to the High Plains or have lots of play space for children.
From traditional to modern, single level to multi level, our portfolio covers everything needed to ensure a wonderful alpine holiday. Enjoy the natural and built attributes of our unique village, every season for any reason.
The prices on our website are INCLUSIVE of credit card fees, linen hire, firewood supply & standard cleaning fees however we do have a small $5.00 fee for on line bookings. There are charges for baby equipment hire, but that is an optional extra.
Some of our properties are dog friendly, click here to see which houses allow dogs and to find out more about bringing your dog to Dinner Plain.
Covid 19 Requirements / Conditions:
The staff at ASDP have prepared and are practicing a comprehensive Covid 19 infection control policy, which is aligned to Victorian Government Requirements and includes the following:
- Guests will be asked to provide, prior to arrival, the makeup of family / party occupying the property during their stay and contact details of all adults in addition to the person making the booking, for contract tracing reasons, if necessary. ASDP undertakes not to use these details for marketing purposes.
- Check in and Check Out are contact free processes, details will be provided in your booking confirmation email.
- All properties are disinfected with an approved disinfectant as the final part of our cleaning process.
- Should an urgent maintenance task be required during your stay, you will be asked to wear masks while our staff member is inside the property, and maintain a 1.5 meter social distance from the staff member, however going out for a walk would be preferred if possible.
- We have specific Terms and Conditions relating cancellations due to Covid 19 Lockdowns & / or travel restrictions, which are here .
Dinner Plain Alpine Village is truly amazing. High on the Great Dividing Range, the village has been built to a unique architecture style and is nestled in magnificent snow gum trees.
Dinner Plain offers something for everybody in this magnificent wilderness with summertime activities such as bushwalking & cycling and winter ski and nordic activities in an elite resort style village including gourmet restaurants, cocktail lounges, cafes, and an onsen spa retreat. Australia's premier ski resort, Mt Hotham is nearby and with the Alpine National Park right next door, your high country holiday has never looked better.
Cobungra Platter, our beginner lift in Dinner Plain, now has an automated snow making system during the winter months, as well as, lighting for night skiing on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and public lessons at peak periods (Snow & weather conditions permitting).
There is no current news.
There are no current events.
View all news and events